Benefits by the Numbers
Simply put, a sponsorship is a partnership. Your business receives exposure from thousands of players, parents, relatives, coaches, fans, and community leaders. Additionally, your sponsorship serves to promote your business, build an image of community support, and POSITIVELY impacts the youth in our community. As such, logo/ad placement on our website, social media outlets, parking lot fence, monthly newsletters, clubhouse wall, tournament literature, etc. can provide thousands of opportunities for exposure/viewings during the upcoming seasons.
- Most SSC teams begin practice in July and continue until June 1st of the following year. On average, SSC teams practice 3 times per week, per season (each season runs approximately 4 months).
- SSC has approximately 1,100 players registered to play in the development and competitive programs and these numbers continue to grow yearly.
- SSC players come from in and around the tri-county area, representing over 8 different zip codes, with the majority of our players residing in the immediate Summerville area.
- SSC anticipates having 24 Academy teams and 17 Select teams for the 2016-2017 seasons – 46% increase from Fall 2014/Spring 2015. Each team consists of approximately 13-18 players.
- SSC anticipates having 45 development teams for the 2016-2017 seasons. Each team consists of approximately 6-10 players.
- SSC participates in approximately 8-10 games per team, per season, excluding tournaments.
- For league play, SSC hosts teams from the tri-county area, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Beaufort, Hilton Head, Walterboro, Aiken, Florence, etc.
- SSC anticipates having 70 teams participate in our 2016 Labor Day Tournament. These teams travel from all over the state, as well as surrounding states such as Georgia and North Carolina.
- SSC’s soccer complex hosts a variety of soccer tournaments, including Stratford High Schools’ Azalea Tournament (16 teams), etc.
- SSC’s primary method of communication to our players, families and the community is through our website (www.summervillesoccerclub.com), email and social media accounts. We currently have over 2,000 individual email addresses on our email distribution list, and our social media accounts serve approximately 1,000 visitors.